Friday, February 24, 2006

Boring...

This week has been so boring....nothing really interesting happened....Just that I've spending money like it grows on trees.....partly my fault and partly not my fault....

Alvin injured himself again! Good huh! And I had to be the dutiful sister to take time-off and spend money and bring him to the doctor. Lucky thing there was nothing serious....

And I again bought another saree! Went to have dinner with Aminah on Wednesday and ended up spending $90 on sarees!

Damn!! But it was a worth buy. I got 3 sarees to sew into punjabi suits and one to wear to Clara's wedding! Now I have 16 sarees!! I think with the rate at everyone's getting married at. I do have a lot of occasions to wear these sarees too! :)

I was just wondering...Have you people noticed in the creativity in our Singaporean men lately?

Our men are getting more and more experimental in their hair-styles. I've seen so many different varieties in the past one week. Cool!

Maybe we girls should also be creative in our hairstyles....hmm.....

And I should be kicking myself in the ass for starting the album project! Damn!

No comments: