Saturday, February 18, 2006

Good Customer Service is best served with a SMILE :)

I've been served with excellent customer service yesterday and today.

I went to buy textbooks for Kumar at POPULAR Tiong Bahru Plaza yesterday. You know, at Popular, the textbooks and assessment books are almost the same. I don't really know the difference and I was kinda lost at where to start at such a big bookstore.

So I asked the cashier and she called her colleague to help me. The guy, I think Wen Shiong, was so friendly and nice. He looked around the textbook section and was very carefully looking the books so that he doesn't miss anything. Then there were 2 books that were out of stock at his store. He called up the stores at Lot 1 and Jurong East to enquire whether they had the books over there. He confirmed and reserved the 2 books at Jurong East for me.

This guy went the extra mile and wasn't sulking at all that he had to do much just for an ordinary customer. Wow, I was very satisfied and happy. Thank you very much! :)

Today, I went to Bossini at Lot 1 since there are having a 70% sale. Me being small size wasn't able to fit into the S sized stuff they had and some of the stuff I liked didn't have XS size. I asked one of the girls there, whether they had a XS for a certain top I liked and she said "No". So I went to try the S size. It was obivously slightly bigger. I came out and saw a guy there and gave him the top saying that its big for me. He asked me if I would try the smaller size. I said "Yes, if you have the size.".

The guy went back to the store and came back with the XS size and it fitted me. :) Not only that, he also went back into the store and brought the XS sizes for the other stuff I liked. And I was quite undecisive about buying a orange T-shirt which was kinda nice. But I was worried that it would be too bright for me. I actually asked whether the colour would be too bright for me.

He was so nice. He didn't give me any wierd, like some other salespersons have given when I had asked them this kinda questions and he told me that the colour looks good on me! :) Very nice hor. :)

Its delighting when you receive good service and at the same time, you also have to give good service to yr 'customers'. So I decided that for this year's exercise, I'm gonna be more customer-oriented and be more friendly and polite instead of the crappy bitch I was last year. :)

I'm kinda regreting starting the album project. I started at my house first since we are yet to wash some of Kumar's photos. Aiyoh, my house got too many albums la and categorizing and organising them is such a headache! I wish I never started it :( But now cannot do anything. Coz all the photos are all over the place and I don't have a choice but to organize and arrange them....damn......

Gonna sleep now. I'm tired from pullling all those photos out of the albums and thinking how to categorize them.

Good Nite!

No comments: