Thursday, February 02, 2006

When would I have a leave day to myself?

I've been on the move the whole day. Left my house at 8.45 am this morning and just came back at 10.45 pm. In the past 14 hours or so, I've been to four places! And now i'm tired!

Took leave to attend one of my uncle's wedding today. I had to take leave coz my mum was going alone. Wierdo, having his traditional wedding on a weekday, morning wedding somemore! Practically dragged myself to the wedding today.

Then came back, changed to both of us headed to JB to collect my mum's stuff. I was already tired. But then instead of going back, my mum decided that we should visit my foster parents since I'm on leave today. My foster mum has a major operation in India last year and she just got back. So as a nice daughter, I had to visit her at her son's place at Jurong. I thought I could go home after that. But Kumar called me and told me that he had night training and I have to feed Kenny.

Do I have a choice? No..my son mah...So from Jurong, I went to Choa Chu Kang and sent my mum home and then made my way to Tiong Bahru. Why don't I get a seat in the MRT when I badly need one!!! Damn!

See la, my one day leave was just spent like that! And I was actually planning to sleep after I got back from the wedding! Damn!

I saw this couple this afternoon. The boyfriend was wearing a pink T-shirt with a light blue pants and the girlfriend was wearing a baby blue blouse with pink capris.....Wierdos!!

No comments: