Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

I wanna wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! Whether you are attached, married or single, feel the love in the air and rejoice in it! :)

I wasn't really in the mood for Valentine's Day after hearing some bad news on Monday morning. My aunt's neighbour who was a family friend had passed away on Sunday night. He's gone leaving behind a 5 year old spastic daughter who has leukemia and a wife who has noone here except for him....He was a very nice man, always friendly and courteous...

I attended his funeral today. U know wat's the worse part, its the daughter's birthday today. I tried my best to cry but i couldn't. Seeing the wife and even the child crying away was a sorry sight to see...I'm really very worried for the wife. She keeps saying she's so afraid to carry on now.....So sad....

Anyway Kumar and I didn't have any plans. His night classes had started so there wasn't anywhere we could go out today. He already told me on Monday that my V-day gift was my handphone. No wonder la, he bought me a handphone out of the blue....hehehe....So after the funeral, I went to Junction 8 to get Kumar a wallet. I actually wanted to buy him a watch but I tot of both getting a pair for our anniversary next month.

Lucky me, I managed to get nice wallet at the last minute. I went over my budget...damn! After that went over the his place to feed Kenny. I actually wanted to leave after feeding him but then its V-Day after all, so I decided to wait for Kumar to come. He came and I gave him his gift. We both decided to maybe go out for dinner this weekend. See how la.

There were so many flowers around me yesterday. Kinda made me jealous....hehe....its not like Kumar has not bought me any flowers...He's has been giving me flowers every birthday but then its still nice to receive flowers on V-day....rite ladies.... :)

No comments: