Sunday, February 26, 2006

Breeks Dinner

I had a super heavy dinner today. Met Minah for dinner at Marina Square just now.We had planned to eat at Breeks since they were having this 1-for-1 promotion and since it was so difficult to get Rathiga and Kavitha to meet for dinner, we decided to go ahead ourselves.

The food was nice. Not bad.....The promotion ends on Tuesday. So you might wanna makan there soon. :)

Marina Square has changed so much. The last time I went there was 5 years back. Now its much more bigger and had so many stalls. My legs are aching from walking around in that big shopping mall. And I spent money again. This time not so much la....just bought a black skirt at $19....I like the skirt. Both of us went to so many stalls but we didn't even buy any tops....damn....why aren't there any nice tops when I'm in the mood to shop? But good, I save money :)

Ok, time for me to go to bed. Tomolo must wake up early to mop the house.....damn!

No comments: