Monday, October 02, 2006

*Life isn't about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself*

I like what Leamathi gave me for my birthday..... A candle-holder with words that I really like. Guess she was trying to cheer me up. It did. :)

Ganesha also got me something. A nice magnet with nice words. I tried to take a pic of it but it was very blur. But it was something sweet too.

It was really very sweet of them. :)

My weekend was busy. Cleaned up my room and shifted the furniture around so that I could have some space for a study table. Went to IKEA on Saturday to get me a study table and a smaller computer table. Got them and fixed them with some help from Alvin.

My room does look a bit smaller now, not that it was any bigger before but it does look a bit cramped now. This is what happens when HDB keeps building smaller flats....sigh.....But what the heck, as long I have space to move around, I'm happy.

Went to Courts yesterday and bought a new computer. Its coming in this Thursday. I've been bored to dead without a pc at home.....

I'm all set for school. I'm excited and scared all at the same time. Wish me luck people....Did I mention that Pei Ying managed to convince me to get this ultra-big bag for school which cost me 28 bucks....argh....Everytime I look at that bag, I wonder why I bought it but I like it coz its big.

I calculated my expenses for the past 3 months and I realised that I've spent too much money on alot of things, including those extra clothes and bags that I bought, which I shouldn't have......sigh......I'll just comfort myself saying that I'm spending some money on myself after a long long time.....this is just to make myself feel better since my life isn't very rosy now.....

I really got to stop buying things....the hole in my pocket is getting bigger....sigh...

No comments: