Thursday, October 26, 2006

HELP ME!!

Why.....Why.....Why.....

Why did this happen? I wish I had an answer for everything....for all the questions that keep appearing in my thoughts........

How could u do this to me after everything that we've gone through....after everything I've done for you.....after everything I've told you......

You knew very well that i had no one besides you........you knew very well how much I adored you.......you knew very well what I've been through in my life...........

You meant the world to me.......you were my everything........All I wanted was you to love me..........all I wanted was a simple life with you, only you........

I was loyal........I was faithful.......I was patient.......I was there whenever you needed me........why aren't you here when I need you?

In what way were you not satisfied with me or with what I did all these while?

What did you see in her that you didn't see in me?

Its not my fault my family's like that. I didn't chose them nor can I ditch them........

Why weren't you happy with what you had like I was?

You have your flaws...they didn't matter to me.....Why did my flaws matter to you?

The thought of that bitch being with Kumar is driving me nuts!!

He's MY 'husband', He's MY 'son', Its MY 'house', Its MY 'car', Its MY 'bike'...........Its MY 'life'.....
How can it belong to her!!!!!!! Its not hers, she did not build it! I built it with MY love, MY blood and MY sweat !!

My heart aches so much, I'm afraid it might stop beating..........

My head aches so much, I'm afraid it might just explode...........

I'm going crazy!!!

No comments: