Friday, September 29, 2006

I'm Free!

Thank you all for wishing me on my birthday!

You guys need not worry about me anymore. I've made a decision yesterday that I'm not gonna fret about what happened. I'm single and I've come to accept it. Life has to go on and I know I can get over this. Just need to put my mind to other things :)

My 24th birthday was nice. Very simple. A nice temple visit in the morning, lots of cartoons in the afternoon and a nice seafood dinner at night with my mum, my uncle and his cute son...I love that fellow. He kept hugging me and 'sayanging' me....I simply love him. And my uncle bought me a Spiderman cake. I like it....So small and cute....hehe.....It was tasty and yes, it was chocolate :)

My 24th b-day (1)
My 24th b-day (2)My 24th b-day (3)My 24th b-day (4)

Once again guys, thanks! Thanks for your love! Love u all! :) I'm gonna be the same old Kethrine :)

No comments: