Sunday, October 08, 2006

Charlie Loves Avril

Boy, the haze is killing me......its super hot and my eyes are super irritated and wearing my lens doesn't make it any better. I wish I could collect my specs earlier....damn...

My buddy Avril finally tied the note yesterday! I'm so happy for her! So lucky, getting married on her birthday somemore. Oh, I'm so happy for her. She really had this glow on her face and she was looking gorgeous! Congratulations Sayang!

And I was one of the jiemeis. I had to wake up early to go to her place in the morning to 'bully' the groom...hehe....Marina was having a ball of her time bullying the groom la......I really pity him. He hates sour stuff and we made him drink super sour lime juice and one of his brothers drank the vodka chilli padi created by Avril. He also had to show us his underwear....hehehe.....
Avril's Wedding (7)Avril's Wedding (5)Avril's Wedding (1)Avril's Wedding (8)

In the end we got some hongbaos from the groom and Avril's mother. :)

Her solemnization ceremony was in the evening, at Fort Canning. Wow, it was romantic. Very nice. And as usual, the couple were glowing together. They looked so good together. Ahh...they love each other. So sweet...
Avril's Wedding (11)Avril's Wedding (9)Avril's Wedding (13)

I turned up in a cheongsam. The same one I wore for Racial Harmony Day. Lucky thing, my colleague was nice enough to lend it to me. It was nice meeting Hairun and Guowei after a long time. I had a good time yesterday and I'm so happy for Avril.

*More pictures in Flickr

But the shitty thing was-everyone at my table had brought along their partners except for me....shit...that depressed me.....Shit.....Argh.......

I'm still trying to get used to being single. I know I can adjust to it. My school is starting next week and I'm still preparing for it, mentally and physically.....I'm scared.....

No comments: