Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Selamat Hari Raya...

I went to the Jurong East Library just now, during lunch to return my books. While I was walking towards it, I saw this Tiger Boy entering it. I was like "Tiger Boy at Library....funny.....this would be the last place to see his kind roam around at". So me being a bit curious, followed him inside. I didn't have the need to go inside you see, I could just use the book-drop. But I had to follow him inside......

I somehow managed to follow him to the 3rd floor without creating any suspicion. I was just so curious on why he came to the library. Then I saw it. He walked to 3 Indian girls in their school uniforms. One of the girl's face lit up. The words, 'My marvellous boyfriend is here!' was flashing across her forehead. Ahhh, my question was answered. Now I know why Tiger Boy was here. To pick up his 'girlfriend'......With a satisfied smile, I walked out of the library, deposited my books in the book-drop and headed back to office. Mission accomplished! *Pats back*

The past two days was well-spent. I watched 'The Prestige' on Monday. I love that movie! Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale are just so juicy.........I almost melted in my seat! Sigh! I must see again!

Hari Raya was another pig out session. Lunch at Habibah's and dinner at Aminah's.

Vanitha and I went to Habibah's open house coz it would her last Hari Raya at her place. She's getting married in Dec. I'm happy that she's happy. She was pretty upset during her engagement as it was an arranged marriage and she didn't have a chance to meet the groom physically till the engagement. But now she's look very happy and I'm glad. :)
Hari Raya 2006 (2)Hari Raya 2006 (3)

Dinner at Aminah's place was good. Her mother's cooking is great! I still drool, thinking about her mee hoon.....super spicy and super hot! Shiok!! And I like the way I look yesterday! With my plait falling infront...hehe...I should plait my hair and let it fall in front more...looks nice...hehe.....
Hari Raya 2006 (4)Hari Raya 2006 (5)

You know, I'm slowly losing my respect for men....Most of the guys I know have been in the bad light recently. They turn out to be either jerks or assholes. I know, guys are gonna argue that girls are bitches. Look, there are equal number of jerks and bitches around. So no point arguing which gender has more. We rant about men, you rant about women, period. Stop trying to prove that women are more ungrateful and unfaithful. Its irritaing!!

Came back to work after going on leave on Thursday and I have sooooo many things to clear.....sigh.....I think I better not take any leave till the end of the month. Then start again in Nov.....*evil grin*

Ok, ok, I better get back to work....

No comments: