Sunday, October 22, 2006

Deepavali finish already...

Deepavali came, Deepavali went........just like that.......Its didn't even seem like Deepavali this year....sigh.....Its like the spirit of Deepavali is not there. I really miss the Deepavalis I had when I was very much younger.......

It was a lonely Deepavali for me, very lonely....sigh.....It was just me visiting alone, as my mum was working and bro was sick....sigh.....I was depressed in the morning but the feeling went off after a while, once I was surrounded by people. I should not be left alone but I like loneliness....

I just went to 2 houses this year...like no mood.....But I did eat like a pig...That was the shiok part! I pigged out like mad. I started the day with 2 plain thosais and 1 egg thosai at Indra auntie's place and ended it with 20 pieces of fried chicken wings at my Periyama's place...I'm not joking...serious, 20 pieces. I kept count...hehe....I want some more.....

I don't normally watch the Deepavali variety on the eve coz it would be the same crap every year. But this year, I watched it coz of Gurmit Singh. He was funny, as always. :) But after the show, I was confused by one thing.

Vs have shows like Dhil Dhil Manadhil that says that our Indian youths are losing their morales, that the media is leading our youths astray. And then I see the way 'Chikki Mukki Neruppae' is taken, I'm like....huh......u contradicting yourself leh...

Ok, fine. You want to make a song look sexy and sensual, then choose the good-looking ones, not those you had! Wah lau, look at the faces that danced for this song, except for Shabir, nothing else was worth looking at!!! Cannot tahan!

....Sometimes I wonder why my life has turned out this way.....family, love, life......

Dreams not come true, I better stop dreaming......

HAPPY DEEPAVALI AND SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO EVERYONE!

No comments: