Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Just Another Bastard....

I know I look like crap in this pic but I still like it! Took this 2 Sundays ago. And yes, that's my bro with his 3 tattoos....

15 and he's already got a tattoo.

Wonder what he would do when he's 20...sigh....

My bro's no longer staying at home. He's in a Boys' hostel now. He'll be in there from Mondays to Fridays and be back home for the weekend. I really wonder what's going on his mind......he's on his route to self-destruction...hopefully he comes to his senses soon.....

So officially, my mum is the only one in my household who doesn't have a tattoo. She'll never be able to get a tattoo. She cannot tahan pain one....

Attended my first lesson yesterday....it was better than I expected. And as always, I had to join the group that was the noisiest but the most fun-loving one..hehe...birds of the same kind flock together.....hehe.....There are 5 of us and the other 4 know each other pretty well so I do feel awkward at times but I know i'll blend in soon. Have another class on Thursday. I'll be meeting another group of students coz its another module....hopefully good one also....

After my first day, in just less than 3 hours, I've already created my hate-list in class.

-There's another Indian gal in the class. She looks Malay and she has this constipated look on her face. The one that every Indian girl, who thinks she's Aishwarya Rai, has, which they have to give to fellow Indian girls. I know you are mixed so.....U got extra horn is it?

- There's an Indian guy who I think has his balls stuck in his throat. U'll think likewise too if you start to hear him talking and u can really tell that he's trying to act cool and smart. He's over doing it and I'm not impressed coz I can clearly see that you are trying to impress. Sorry I don't go for blokes.....I would really like to tell him to see a doctor regarding his stucks balls......But he might think I'm trying to strike a conversation with him...sigh.....

I've been trying to channel my sadness into anger......its better that way.....He's such a bastard and I still can't believe he did it to me after everything I've done....Damn, it hurts...

Its gonna be sooooooo difficult to trust another guy.......

And I've been in a freaking bad mood and its gonna be like that for another few days.....my tattoo's starting to peel and I can't scratch it.........KNNB!!!!!

No comments: