Friday, October 13, 2006

I still can't believe it....

Before I start on today's blog, I just wanna thank everyone who has been saying such nice things to me to cheer me up and make me feel better. Thank you all. I really appreciate your love. I don't think so I could be the way I am without you people. Thanks everyone!

And yes, I'm on my route to feeling better. Actually I did something that made me feel really really really gooooood......

Its been more than a day since I did and I still can't believe that I did it.....I got a tattoo!! Finally!!

I had been wanting to get one since I was 18. My then boyfriend didn't let me and Kumar didn't either and now that I am single and I have nobody to stop me, I got one and I LOVE IT!! I looks so good, oh boy....I can't keep my eyes of it!! Its near my hip bone on the right. And yes, it was painful but it depends on individual. I'm pretty impressed that I didn't even make any noise while it was getting done but the pain was there....

Now I don't look so boring when I'm naked.....hehe.....but the thing is I'm the only one who sees me naked so its still a bit boring but better than nothing. Now the next man who comes into my life has to accept me and my tattoos...hehe...Man, I feel damn sexy now....oooo......and I have to thank Avril and Minie for it....*Muacks*

You guys know me, I'm not the 'lian' or 'anjadi' type but I'm into body art. Its pretty when its minimal, too much of it, is ugly. I like 'peek-a-boo' tattoos. The kind that can see but also cannot see...hehe.....this is my first and I have a funny feeling there's more to come...hehe....

Here are the pics. *Courtesy of Avril

Me, before it started, trying to hide my nervousness....
Tattoo by Su-Exotic Tattoos (2)

The tattoo on paper....
Tattoo by Su-Exotic Tattoos (1)

The tattoo on me as a stencil....
Tattoo by Su-Exotic Tattoos (8)

And so it begins....
Tattoo by Su-Exotic Tattoos (4)

I clutched the pillow thinking that it was going to hurt bad but the pain was bearable after a while but I still didn't let go of the pillow....hehe.....
Tattoo by Su-Exotic Tattoos (5)

Trying to forget about the pain and the noise of the needle....
Tattoo by Su-Exotic Tattoos (6)

She's still at it....
Tattoo by Su-Exotic Tattoos (7)

Phew, it was finally over in 10 mins....
Tattoo by Su-Exotic Tattoos (8)

I love this babe!!!
Tattoo by Su-Exotic Tattoos (9)

Tuminie, Me and Aril while at Pasta Cafe.....don't I look a bit tired.....exhausted after the tattoo session...hehe
Dinner after tattooing

And finally, the masterpiece (took this when i got back)
Tattoo by Su-Exotic Tattoos (10)

Now I've got to hide this tattoo from my family. I wonder how they would react if they knew I got a tattoo....hehe.....But I think I can't hide it from them for long.....not when I'm thinking of getting more....hehehe.....

If you ask me to describe getting a tattoo in one word: SHIOK!

No comments: