Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm dead!

I hate being busy, especially with school work. I hate it when my assignments are all due in the same week. Argh! I hate doing group projects!! ARGH!!!

This week and next week is horrible! I have 2 freaking busy weeks and I’m only half-way through it. I happily left my thumbdrive at my classmate’s place last night. It has all my assignments inside it and I’ll only be able to get it from him on Sat. Wonderful rite! I won’t be able to do my assignments till Sat. Fantastic rite!!!

I still haven’t memorise my news script for the studio production on Saturday. I’m only half-way done through my essay due next Wednesday! Aaaand my thumb drive that has everything inside is with my classmate!!!!

Like tat how!! U tell me!!! STRESSSSSSSSS!!!! *pulls hair*

Die….die….die…..Ket die……

No comments: