Monday, November 26, 2007

Victor + Mark + Ket = Crazy Saturday!

No briyani last week…..why…..stupid sore throat…sigh but never mind, I still had nice Indian food at Anjappar on Saturday…….Let’s see if I can have briyani this week……..

I really hate doing group projects! Its not that I’m anti-social. Its just that I can do my projects at my own time, if its individual. When it comes to group projects, you’ve got to make time to meet at some convenient location and lots of other stuff….sigh……No choice, for the TVRP module, we had 2 group projects to do. But thank god, my groupmates are crazy like me! We can get along very well! We all met up on Sat to discuss our project and besides discussing, we were all busy talking pictures too! And we stayed at the Mcdonald’s at Boat Quay for more than 4 hours, making soooo much noise!!! The staff must have been relieved when we left….hehehe…..
After that, I went to see Christmas lightings after having dinner at Anjappar. Niceeeeee!!! Victor, Mark and I walked from Little India to Plaza Sing, had Starbucks coffee, then walked down to Orchard. Those 2 guys are really a cockster pair and we were taking pictures like crazy!!! These guys were so on to take photos, worse than me!! Besides the humid weather, it was really fun hanging out with these guys.

Koffee with Kethrine…..hehehehehe!!
The Christmas Tree @ Plaza Sing. Don’t ask me what these guys were trying to do!! I have no idea!!
The Lights along the Road
Outside Centrepoint.This is my favourite!! I really like the gold against maroon theme. I think Mark was trying to pull out the vines….hehe…. The angel was part of the deco along the road. I really thought it was cute. And yes me on my favourite swing at Balcony. We tried to get a quick shot before we got chased away! Hehe!!The ‘Zouk-Out’ car outside Heeren. It looked cool and I had to snap a photo in front of it.Mark and Victor doing what they do best. Outside Paragon. The Christmas looked really really beautiful! Mark was trying to imitate me, citing that I always have the ‘Act-cute’ sign in many of my friendster photos.
The reindeers were in front of Lucky Plaza and the black shadow thingy was at TANGS. Mark and Victor at their best again. Those 2 cars were outside that hotel. I forgot whether its Meritus Mandarin or Marriot, the one near the escalator to the MRT…hehe….you know I’m not very street-smart rite…..hehe…But the cars really looked very cool! Niceee!
And finally we called it a day with a short toilet break at Hyatt…And even after all that photo taking, I had to snap one beside this flower photo!!!
It was really a cam-whoring Saturday!!! Hehehe….. Now back to work!

No comments: