Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Briyani Briyani, here I come....

Its a torture, trying to control myself from snacking......i really really REALLY cannot tahan.........but i'm trying my level best to resist temptation...

Its been 2 days since I snacked in between meals. I'm pretty impressed with my ability to control myself. Everytime I really can't resist a bite, I just grab a piece of biscuit from the pantry. That's sooo much better,compared to the numerous number of bite-sized Snickers and Time-Out bars I would eat in a day.

Removing that snack corner from my table was a good idea!! Everytime I feel like snacking, i drink water. Hence, I always have this stupid bloated feeling, as if my tummy is full of water.Good...Bad....what the heck......Too much water won't kill right.....

But no matter how much water i drink and how bloated i feel, its sickening how i can still feel like eating something.......argh!!!!! I'm incorrigible!!!!!!

Oh my god! I didn't tell you guys about something rite!!!! I gained 4 kg in a month!!!!!!! Yes, 4 kg in a month!!!! Can u believe it!! I reluctantly weighed myself last Friday!!! ARGH!!!!! I almost wanted to faint!!

Errr...that was a bit of too much drama rite...hehe....Sometimes Ket can be a drama queen.....hehehehehe......excuse me on that k :)

I satisfied 2 major food cravings last week. I know what you are thinking,here she is complaining that she's putting on weight but yet she still pigs-out....hehehe....Now I'm smarter. I have good control over my food intake. No more major pig-outs, only minor ones and its only like once or twice a week, compared to having one every other day. And I'm justifying it with exercise....smart rite! Me going gym this Thurs....so excited......

Met Minah and Rathika on Wednesday to celebrate Minah's birthday at Chong Pang Nasi Lemak. I know , weird place, but it was meant to be a surprise for Minah.We had planned to meet there for dinner and I thought of surprising her with a cake since her actual birthday on Tuesday was screwed. Rathika and I were like 2 cookoos, standing there, singing for her. Arent we wonderful friends....We did take pictures and as always Auntie Minah takes forever to send me the pictures. Sigh...

We are having another celebration for her this weekend at Chakravarthy as per her request. She die die wants to cut a cake in a club! I'm going clubbing after 2 months!!!But I'm not really a fan of Chakravarthy.....I miss Ashoka.....Sigh....

Went to Newton on Saturday after watching Vel. The last time I went to Newton was like 2 months back, before Minah broke her leg!! I had deprived of my Cheesy Chicken Roti John and Barbequed Chicken Wings for that looong!! From now on, its at least once a month. And the stall uncle actually remembered me...hehe...when I went to order, he was like "Chicken Roti John rite?" ...hehehe...I felt paise for a while.....hahahaha....so cute.....hahaha.....After all that food, I was a satisfied and happy Ket. :)

Victor is convinced that my life revolves around food!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Next food craving: Briyani
Target: This Friday

:)

Ok ok, i better get back to my project.......

2 comments:

Miss Sunshine said...

the amt of food of eat is actually nothing la.. it only shows that u r happy now... glad that u r enjoyin urself.. the way u write also, we can see the happiness in it.. take care...

-hudz-

*BabyKet* said...

Hudz: Awww....thank u dearie!!*muacks*