Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Photo Updates!!!

"Thursday is Deepavali!!!"

So i'm supposed to be excited.....seriously I'm not.....I have no freaking idea why......But I'm trying to.......

Actually there are more stuff that I should be excited and happy about but I'm just not really 100%......why am I not?

I guess its the ugly truth that my family, which is my own mum, dad and bro, is really a screwed bunch. Sad eh.....sigh.....the truth always hurts......oh well, life goes on right.....what the hell.....underneath it all, i'm still happy.....A new-found happiness, lovely friends who
always keep the goodness going around me. I love you all! You know who you are :)

I'm telling myself to get excited about Deepavali. I've got 2 extra houses
to visit and it means more yummy food....ahh....that sets the mood.....what else but food to perk me up!

Ok, Photo Updates!!!!!!

-This was taken some time back. Tat's Minah and me, fighting with the sticks after having satay at Newton! Rathika was the one taking the pic. We shld have gotten someone else to take a pic for all 3 of us, stupid us!
Dinner at Newton


My surprised 25th birthday:

-I almost didnt attend my own surprise birthday! I wasnt really in the best of moods and with my exams the folllowing week, I was very inclined to sms Kanzy that I can't make it but thank god, I changed my mind in the last minute and decided to go. Hadnt I gone that day, alot of things wouldnt have been possible. Guys, thanks again for making that day so freaking wonderful and special.

I have no idea why some pictures turned out bad.Some of the photographs didn't turn out well. They were either out-of-focus or blur. The pics of me feeding everyone turned out bad....shit......Sry dearies. But here are the pictures that made it.
My Surprise 25th B-day (1)My Surprise 25th B-day (2)My Surprise 25th B-day (3)My Surprise 25th B-day (4)My Surprise 25th B-day (5)My Surprise 25th B-day (6)My Surprise 25th B-day (7)My Surprise 25th B-day (8)My Surprise 25th B-day (9)

Toasting to the cancelled engagement! Only we girls are capable of celebrating such an event!!!! I like Mango Magarita!!! Niceeeee............
My Surprise 25th B-day 061007

Once again, thank u! *muacks*

-After a major breakout of events, calm kind of returned and Minah and I had a nice chocolate fondue and Hindi movie couple outing. The movie wasnt that fantastic but the chocolate fondue was, as always. Navin and Victor were amazed on how crazy we both were about Chocolate fondue. All they had was just coffee. I wonder how they can not be interested in attacking the
fondue. Those two got no life! Minah and I were having a Choc-gastic time!!!
Dinner n Movie Couple Outing 20102007 (1)Dinner n Movie Couple Outing 20102007 (2)

-Bought my nephews out for a nice dinner at Ang Mo Kio Mac since their exams had ended. Bought the little princess along too. See how cute is she......just like the auntie.....guess she got her looks from me......hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
27102007 (7)27102007 (11)

No comments: