Friday, November 16, 2007

Ket's New Weight Management Programme.....

The verdict is out!

Ket is FAT!!

No arguements on that......No doubts about that!!!

This is freaking lousy!! I can't believe I'm putting on the pounds so easily now. The fats on me must be growing an inch every day! ARGH!!

I've always been a big eater but I didnt gain weight that easily before. But now, everything I eat seems to be multiplying into fats in my body!! And I have a big bulging tummy!! This is freaking bad!!! My tummy used to be flat just a few months back!

After much brain-storming, i came up with an excellent weight management programme for myself:

-I'm going to the gym with my colleages from next week onwards. At least once a week, during lunch. N i'm gonna use the treadmill, hoping to burn the fats away by running.

-I'm sticking to either a meal or two a day. (I'm serious about this!)

-No more snacking in between meals. I just cleared the snack corner at my workstation. Good start!

-Everytime I feel like snacking, i'm drinking water. (Water won't make you gain weight rite?) At least, tat's healthier.

I'm gonna bring the old Kethrine back.....maybe not the boney one but the one with a flat tummy!

No comments: