Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ranting with A Migraine!!!

This is sucky. Suddenly I'm very busy with school projects. I didn’t feel this stressed even I was taking three modules last semester.

Damn, i didnt believe when one of my classmates was saying that TV and Radio Production was stressful till I started it. I thought it would be more fun. Actually it is fun, working in the studio with the cameras, lighting and production but at the same time stresssful when u have to co-ordinate your own production project.

We have a studio news production and a radio talk show production due in 3 weeks and getting everyone to meet is just sooooo difficult.....argh.......I guess the next 2 weekends are going to be burnt. I still have an essay for my Monday class to finish up. Argh!!!! I'm having a migraine, trying to come up with the scripts!

That aside, I really need to rant.....

Someone close is driving me nuts. So much so that I'm starting to mind my own business now. But its a bit difficult trying to do that especially when its someone really close.

First it was 'pettiness', then it became 'childish' and now it has turned into 'bitchiness'.......damn.........I mean, at an age where you can think for yourself, i just can't digest how stupidly/childishly/bitchyly/pettily a person can behave....haiya i don't know to call it also la!

Feigning ignorance seems like the best choice now...argh....

No comments: