Friday, September 01, 2006

Single once more

Singlehood was one word I thought I would never think about...... And now when I think about being single again....it hurts.....

Everything I wanted, everything I dreamed about, everything I planned disappeared just like that.....But as stupid as I can be, a part of me is still telling me that he will come back, call me and apologise and everything will go back to normal....I know....Stupid wishful thinking.......My mind is clearly aware about this but my heart's not listening....

I know its going to be difficult. I'm gonna take a long time to recover...a really long long time.....

I really can't believe all these is happening. All the things I've done for him....I've done a lot. I know that. I've done more things for him than for my family. My stupid mistake was loving him soo much. I was stupid rite....for believing, for trusting, for dreaming, for wanting, for planning.....

I had this really nice heart to heart conversation with my dad the other day. I really love him for that.....

This is going to be my last depressing post. I'm not going to talk about this anymore.....

No comments: