Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Inky Pinky Ponky

I watched 'The Devil Wears Prada' yesterday. I really don't know what the hype was about but it was just another 'feel-good' movie but with a good choice of wardrobe which I kinda liked. But I can never work under a boss like that, not even for a day.......bitch.....

And how sad it maybe but we really are judged by what we wear and how we project ourselves. This happens everywhere.....How sad....

Avril had asked me to be her 'Jiemei' for her wedding...haha...Indian 'jiemei' at a Chinese wedding......cute hor....hehehe....and now I'm the emcee also......a bit wierd but she want....so anything for her......I was ok with it until she dropped the bombshell......

I had to wear something pink......PINK!!! I was like "WTF!" I don't wear pink! Pink is not even a colour to be considered to be part of my wardrobe........but I had to do it....for her......And so I met up wit her and Minie and another 2 jiemeis to get something pink.I bought my first pink top in I-don't-know how many years. I can't even remember my last pink outfit......but anyho I like it! It does look nice on me but that does not mean I'm going to invest in more pink tops, just one or two. Tat's it.

We 3 bitches had lunch at Cedele at Wheelock Place. The pasta I took was hot...really hot....Avril was like, "You r an Indian and you can't take hot!" I'm a wierdo! :) Then we shopped for my pink top. Avril and Minie just shoved into the changing room and just gave me stuff to try out. Reminded me about the time Peiying and I bought our boss Serene for shopping. I'll blog about this another time.

Jiemei Mtg-020906 (1)

5 of us trying to squeeze into picture!
Jiemei Mtg-020906 (2)

We then headed to Far East Plaza.I bought undies! Hehe...I'm like collecting cute undies....Anybody know where else they sell cute cute ones....hehehe...I'm gonna use all my old undies till the end of the year and then wear new undies from next year onwards...hehehe....

The other one of the jiemei, Ah Hui also had to get something pink so we were walking and walking around and I got tired...hehehe....shopping always make me tired....While she was trying on clothes at a shop, we got bored and were taking wierd shots of each other. She got the halter neck dress which looked nice on her. I'm kinda getting excited thinking about Avril's wedding. Haha, me first time being a jiemei. I don't know how to be jiemei...hehehe.....

Kissy Kissy...
Jiemei Mtg-020906 (3)

*Pictures Courtesy of Avril, Thank you darling :)

No comments: