Wednesday, August 30, 2006

And So It Ends Here......

A lot of things have happened these few weeks. My exercise ended yesterday. So has all the misery of working overtime and meeting ugly parents. Misery it may be, but I still enjoy what I'm doing.

Just when I thought that all misery had ended, I had to pushed into another one.

My relationship with Kumar has ended. It has been a week since we split. And I finally let go of any feelings that he would return yesterday night. Its interesting how life works. When you think that your path is set, something happens and your destination changes. Seriously, I never thought this would happen to me, but it did happen to me.....

I don't know who to blame, who to be angry at, who to curse, who to trust....but I have learned a lot of things from what happened.

I know I'm not gonna get over this soon. It's gonna take a long time and its going to be so difficult but I know I can get through this.

I really wanna a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who sent me alot of encouraging words to cheer me up. I really owe you guys a lot for your concerns. Thanks everyone! :)

No comments: