Monday, September 18, 2006

Loneliness is torture....



New York nagaram urangum neram thanimai adarthathe.......thanimai thanimaiye, kodumai kodumaiye.....

Its not Variamuthu's lyrics, its not A R Rehman's music, its not the way the song is picturised and its not Surya's acting......

Its A R Rehman's voice that makes this song purely magic.......He's the man....

10 more days to my 24th birthday. My first birthday as a singleton after a long time....no special gift to look forward, no flowers......

How do u forget someone that was a part of you? How do u forget a relationship you believed in so much? How do u forget everything that happened for the past 2.5 years? Where do u bury these memories?

Every night, I think about him and us. Its like a movie that keeps repeating. The same vision every single night. The day we met, our conversations that started everything, our first date, the day he asked me to his special one, the first place we went to as a couple, our first dance, the say he stood up for me, the times we spent together, the places we went to, the words we said we said to each other, our fights, our make-ups, our first house, our first 'baby'......My first real life.....

2.5 years of dreams just turned into a nightmare......

He broke my heart into a million pieces.....I have to find them and piece everything together.

Oh boy, where do I start looking?

No comments: