Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Words of A 'Wise' Man: Don't Plan Ahead....

Kumar and I had 'The Talk'.....No, not the sex talk.....The marriage talk....

After a few rounds of talking and arguing and analysing the situation, Kumar has come to a solution.

So this is it:

Kumar will be going to India next year to visit his parents and he breaks the news about us to them....I wonder how they are going to react. Maybe they might threaten to kill and make him marry a girl of their choice over there or maybe they would drug him and get him to married to one of his cousins. Or maybe they would just get mesmerised by my beauty and agree to the wedding...hahaha....ya rite...Anyway I don't think so there's gonna be a problem with that but still my well-wishers out there, pray for me...not now, next year when I tell u too. :) Then we'll have our ROM, either in end 2007 or early 2008, then the wedding's in either end 2009 or early 2010.

Kumar was sayin that we shouldn't plan for anything. We should go with the flow and see how things turn out. He quote example somemore -"See your mother's birthday. She plan so early and now things cock up and you have to change the date. Troublesome ok. So we will plan when it comes nearer to the time."

I can clearly see what's going to happen. Kumar's gonna tell me a few months before the actual thing and I'm going to be running around crazy, rushing to get things done.....Perfect......

Maybe like he says, I shouldn't plan ahead. I'm not going plan that I'm going to marry Kumar. I'll just go with the flow and maybe I'll be able to marry a rich man when the time comes....cool.....

No comments: