Tuesday, June 06, 2006

06.06.06

I've been wanting to blog but I've been swamped with stuff - at work and at home....and things aren't going on the smooth side...

Preparations for the P1 registration is driving me nuts. I have sooo many things to do and I'm having a hard time trying to prioritise them coz everything is important and the unearthly deadlines are getting on my nerves!!

My wonderful minister just informed us that we have reprint the applications coz he thinks that some words used in the forms are pretty harsh! That would be 116,600 forms to be re-printed! Oh hell! And we have to get the forms and other logistics materials out to the school by the end of next week. Damn Damn Damn!!

116,600 forms-7 different colours-3 days..I pity the printers....

Been changing the dates on my mum's invitation cards for her birthday.I'm quite clumsy when it comes to pasting things and trying to place that tiny of piece of paper correctly is a BIG BIG problem for me! I still another 100 invitations to go. And my mum wants to send out the invitaitons by mid next week. Wow, another deadline......

And oh ya, Its 06.06.06....

No comments: