Thursday, June 15, 2006

Donations please...to buy clothes...hehehe...

I see my stress level going up up up...work is getting more and more shitty....things are not going according to plan, a lot of cock-ups here and there.....

Like Adrian would say, its not an exercise if there's no cock-ups...sigh...

I managed to get Alex, the NCS helpdesk guy to help me install my digicam software at my office pc...hehehe...now I can upload the pics here itself...hehehe...I just uploaded the pics I took of Kenny when Kumar brought him to my place on Saturday.

I need clothes! I badly need clothes!! I cleaned my wardrobe over the weekend and its pathetic. I'm practically wearing the same thing to work every week...

Let's see, I need..
-another 6 or 7 tops
-2 more pants
-1 more skirt
-and maybe a dress or 2

I have an abundance of punjabi suits and sarees so that's not a problem. I know what I'm gonna do. I'll just wait till the end of the year and splurge my money on clothes in the year-end sales and I would have a new set of clothes for the new year.....Yippie! :)

No comments: