Monday, June 19, 2006

Jude Xavier weds Clara Shanti -17 June 2006

Aaahh....Back to Work...I'm so pre-occupied with work nowadays. I don't enjoy my weekends anymore. My brain is full of work...its cluttered....I should change my mindset soon and forget about work during the weekends....sigh....Help anyone?

Finally, one of my best friends, got hitched on Saturday. I was waiting for this day for the past 2 years and finally I watched her walk down the aisle as the beautiful blushing bride! Clara's wedding was the first church wedding I ever attended and it was very very beautiful. Almost make you wanna cry...I did la, after seeing Clara's father wipe away his tears while the ceremony was going on. So sad...

Clara's wedding-dinner (1)Clara's wedding-dinner (3)Clara's wedding-dinner (6)Clara's wedding-dinner (7)

Clara was looking all pretty and lovely. So was Xavier, he actually looked handsome for once. Maybe the wedding glow huh...hehehe....They are such a perfect match.....Simple Made For Each Other....
This is my Favourite Pic from their wedding studio shots. :)

And after don't know how many donkey years later, I prayed in a church...hehe...Good girl huh Kethrine...hehehe... Went for the wedding dinner in the evening with my mum and Kumar. Kumar came late after playing a soccer match....asshole....but he did come and dropped us at home. He was looking good as well for once. But I just didn't like the pink shirt.....eesh....not my fancy but he liked it and wanted to wear....*rolls eyes*

Clara's wedding-dinner (9)Clara's wedding-dinner (10)

I'm very happy that Clara's married. I wish her all the best in her married life!! She and Xavier flew off to Australia yesterday night for their honeymoon. I wonder if she'll bring me any goodies from there...hmm...

You can view more pictures in Flickr! :)

No comments: