Tuesday, June 13, 2006

B.B.B

Finally some time to blog....

What's been cooking so far.....

I took one day leave on Friday for a short break before hell breaks loose. Went to JB with Leamathi and my mum. Had a small pampering session...that was good....

My home PC broke down...wonderful...and I'm still deciding whether to get it fixed. Either that or I've got to just buy a new CPU. Anyone know anywhere cheap?

Damn, why did it have to break down just after I signed for a 2-yr Maxonline plan with Starhub....shit.....

Went for a international buffet at Orchard Hotel yesterday for the farewell lunch for Dr Mak. The food was ok, not that fantastic....they say its international buffet but there wasn't any pizza or spaghetti...sigh...but there was Naan and I had a fufilling share of it! :)

I've been a BIG BUSY Bitch trying to prepare for D-Day. I have less than a month for my exercise to start and everything has to be done concurrently and everything's important.....ARGH!!!!

No comments: