Tuesday, June 27, 2006

"Woof" Cup

Finally sometime to blog and rest. Sigh....no comments la. I'm not gonna talk about work. I just don't want to come to work....sigh.....I can't also not come to work.....sigh......I want MC for 2 months, anybody got any idea, how? Or anyone wanna help me break my hand or leg? Like wanna escape army sial....sigh....

I'm still sick. Slowly recovering from flu. Irritating, very irritating! I hate sounding like i'm talkin thru my nose. Irritating!

World Cup fever has hit the household! Besides Kumar being addicted to it, another member of the family has also got the kicks in football...who else but darling boy Kenny! Bought him a football jersey....hahaha.... :)

I first bought him the Brazilian one on Friday and but the size was quite small so Kumar got it changed it to a Argentian one on Sunday. He looks great in both! And he loves it! :)

kenny (45) kenny (50)

He looks very cute in it, doesn't he! I actually wanted to get one for Tiger but no size. Tiger is very big now. A bit scary la...hehehe...

The shop is selling quite a lot of clothes for dogs. They even had this wedding collection. Very cute. Maybe I might get one when I get married...hehehe....But I can't bring him to the temple la. Then everyone will run away...hahaha....even the priest.....hahahaha....hahahaha........

My exercise starts next Tuesday....sigh....I just wish that the days run super fast and even before I know it, the exercise will be over.....I'm praying hard.....

My mum studio photos are out....no comments....My home pc is not working so I can't scan them but I managed to take a few shots using my digicam. Will blog abt them once i have uploaded them....I really have no comments.......

No comments: