Monday, May 07, 2007

Ultimate-done and regretted.....no more....now the fight starts from within.....

I did the ultimate this weekend. Damn! Now I've got to stop...stop everything and lay low for a while......damn.....I can't believe I am doing what I've been doing.....cannot anymore.....must stop already.........cannot tahan anymore....

I finally went to the Bird Park on Labour Day, after like donkey years! I'm waiting for the pics from Minah. She is taking forever to send me the pics......argh......

I bought myself a new pair of specs!!!! Nerdy and cool!!! hehehehe.......I love my new specs!!!

Caught Chennai 600028 n Spidey during the weekend. Both movies were good. The earlier one was funnier! Saroja Samma Nikaloh!!!! Enna Koduma Samy Itthu!!

IBM:
I know I had sent smses to you guys (Kanz, Sumi, ThugChic, Ajmoon, Hudz, Ambi, did I miss out anyone?) regarding our outing.

Proposal: 19 May (Sat), bowling at Chevrons, at 2 pm.

Imput please!

Thank you! :)

*i cant be bothered anymore. i dont wanna see you again. god knows what i might do.....from now on: if it happens, it happens.....i'm cant bothered anymore*

No comments: