Monday, May 14, 2007

The Lousy Aura....

I hate being sick.....who doesnt.....sigh....the shitty and lousy feeling is hovering around me.....

I have the big aura of depression, sickliness and lousiness surrounding me......sigh...sigh....sigh.....

I hate being at home, feeling sick and lousy......shit......

ARGH!

Here's to confirm Sat's plan:

Date: Saturday, 19 May 2007
Venue: Jurong East Control Station (so that we cld either walk down or take a bus together...any objections?)
Time: 2 pm


Pls let me know if they are any changes to be made. Hopefully there's full attendance :)

I'm not really into romantic movies but Unnale Unnale was good. Watched it on Saturday and I really enjoyed it....the ending was good.....how do u choose between being practical and following your dream?

I'm so looking forward to Friday *Avril, u know why* ;)

I'm so looking forward to Saturday *the rest of you know why*

Can these 2 days come faster.......argh.......




This is what I believe in....Talking things out openly....

No comments: