Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Burning weekend.....Busy weekdays.....no more life already...

One word to describe my work now: killer....i'm practically dying....and the fact that I came to work last weekend isnt helping....Sigh....Good luck to us!

I would rant more about work but then its not going to lead me anywhere. So instead of writing depressing stuff (as if my life isnt depressing enough), I'll just write about the happy things that have happened.

Met up with Avril and Minie on Friday. Had dinner at Borders' Bistro. Other than the oily spaghetti, the meeting was fine. Minie and I went shopping after Avril had to leave early. Why do shops close so early on a Friday? Can't they extend till 11....humph....

Saturday was the Day!!! Where the IBMers got together after freaking looooong time...It wasnt full attendance but it was fun!

Sumi, Ananthi, Ambiga, Kanzy and me! Small but a noisy bunch of girls who made a hell lot of noise while playing pool. Vulgarities were just flying around, with Indian songs in the background....I should say, the other 4 of them played pool, I just watched pool. But I had lots of fun watching the rest play and I have to apologise to Kanzy. She kept trying to teach me how to play and I kept hitting the ball before she could finish teaching me....hehehe....sry ah babe!! :)


We'll meet up again soon ok. I was thinking about this: All of us are single. I didn't mean to say ita bad way but I kinda realised it that all of us are single....hehe....Let's look at it in a positive way:

-No possessive boyfriend to stop us from meeting on Saturday
-No boyfriend to report to, which means we didnt have to keep answering his calls
-No boyfriend to give us curfews which would have spoilt the fun on Saturday
:)

Why is it still Wednesday? Where's my Saturday?

No comments: