Monday, April 30, 2007

i suffer when i dream

Coffee is heaven.....whoever discovered coffee should have been given a Nobel prize....but too bad, i'm sure that saviour would have been dead by now....



Monday.....Monday.....Monday.......sigh......

This weekend was good...just sleep deprived though.....Helped out at my bro's shop after work on Friday, went for a makeover on Sat, watched a nice Hindi movie on Sun.....a well spent weekend....

I enjoyed the makeover session! It was good! But I still cant believe that I took pictures like that!! Hahahaha!!! You guys won't believe it! But hey, wat's the point of having a makeover when you are not daring enough.....HAHAHAHAHA.....

I went from 'The Sweet Girl Next Door'.....
.....to 'The Vamp Next Door'.....
Yes yes, that's me in the second pic.....all I was wearing was a oversized shirt and hot pants......hehehehe.....i still cant believe I did it!

This is the edited version he did for me.....this is super cool! I just love the background!!

:)

There are more pics in my Yahoo Photos, under the 'Makeover' folder. Enjoy viewing!

Make-up really does wonders!! Damn, how I wish I looked like this everyday! Damn!

Sigh....

Ok, now must get to work....... *i love me makeover n meself!*

No comments: