Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Unlikely Pair: The Devil N The Nerd!

Finally! I got the pictures taken at the Birdpark from Minah! She takes forever to email me photos....sigh....

You can view them at Flickr.

Met Minah, Rathiga and Vani at Cafe Iguana on Friday. While walking to the cafe, I saw this woman selling some stuff at the bridge and something caught my eye and I had to buy it.....not for myself but for Minah. She got a shock when she saw what I bought her! Hahahahaha!!!

Minah and I at Cafe Iguana

Devil horns!! hahahaha!! She's the devil's incarnation....tat's why!!! hahahahaha! N yeah, did I mention that after last Friday, I've concluded that I'm alcohol-intolerant.....damn.....I get diarrhoea every time I drink alcohol.....should I take it as a good sign or as a bad sign.....hmmm.....hahahahaha!!!!

I love my new specs!!!

No comments: