Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy 2007!

What do ya know......2007 is here already....fast eh....damn.....how times flies......sigh.....

Me had my first clubbing countdown at Ashoka. I didn't want to go but I forced myself to go and enjoy myself.....had a major freakout! It was great! Meet so many peps I know and it was very nice of Vani, a fellow blogger to say hi to me! Girl, u r tall and beautiful! Nice meeting you!

And I made a major New Year Promise:

"I'm turning 25 this year and I'm gonna make the best out of it! Gonna enjoy it to the fullest! And even if I do meet someone and develop serious feelings, I'm not gonna get attached till the end of the year. I wanna enjoy my 25!!"

Anyway Happy New Year to Everyone! Wishing you all the best in the new year! Be happy and make others happy! I love you all! :) :)

No comments: