Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sometimes Somethings Happen.....

I did something really stupid yesterday....damn.....I still can't believe it happened.....and I should be kicking myself in the ass for it......damn it....damn it.....What was I thinking?

I still am wondering how it happened......one minute I was doing something and the next, I was.....damn damn damn......Argh!!

I'm just gonna pretend that such an episode didn't happen....You know, sometimes somethings happen....

Anyway I attended my first lesson on Tuesday. To be honest, I don't understand any crap that the lecturer said....shit....I've got to go thru what was taught, over the weekend. Why didn't I start studying earlier??? Serves me rite!

I've been getting personalised bike riding lessons. Now I know how to balance a bike, kick start a bike and change gear.....Me so proud of meself....*pats back*

I'm not someone who really believes in horoscopes but this has really put things into perspective.....

Sometimes the hardest thing to do in life is to do nothing at all. Taking your hands off the steering wheel may seem like a dangerous thing to do, but in actuality right now it could be your best tactic. Let things take their natural course at work, at school and in a new relationship. You have less control over things than you think you do, so just admit that and take yourself off the hook. You don't have to fix anything. It's the way it's meant to be.

Hmm......

No comments: