Monday, January 15, 2007

Damn Men!

My personal 'pantry' on my table is overflowing with food till I got to leave my potato chips near my files...see the amount of junk food I have....i'm horrible...
U know just when I thought that it couldn't get any worse......My friend's wedding has been called off.....damn......they just did their ROM last year and even bought a flat together.....damn...

The number of guys in my list of assholes/bastards just seems to be rising.....argh...is it so difficult to find a good guy nowadays....Wat's going on in the mind of the male sex...Why are they do fickle-minded.....Why can't they make strong decisions like women.......ARGH!!!

Damn, its getting more and more difficult to trust guys these days......U know I'm pinning my hopes on Navin-Vanitha's boyfriend. He is the one good guy I've been able to trust. If he screws up, I'm gonna declare that men are a despicable lot and they don't deserve us!!

ARGH!! MEN!!

No comments: