Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Damn.....it hurt again.....

I thought I had put everything behind, I thought I was moving on.....damn.....I thought I was fine.......till I received an sms from him......damn.....I was switched off for an hour........

"Saw u in the club on the eve...Saw u dancing happily...Happy to see u like this...Saw u in the macdonald. N this april the insurance expiring..It will be sent to ur house..So send it over to me..If not I cannot renew..Ill find some way to change the ownership also..Take care..Dont go in e wrong path..Bye.."

He was at Ashoka on New Year's Eve....I didn't know what to reply. I wanted to sms alot of things but I didn't want to look like a fool.....so I just asked him how kenny boy was....

Then he msged me again at night.....I didn't give any reply....I couldn't be bothered to.....

"Hope 2007 will be a good year for u..Im happy tat u put things behind to go on wit ur life..For watever I did..Im sorry..Forgive me Pls..Ill take watever punishment god give me..All the best for yr future..Im depted to u..So u can fine me if u need help..take care..."

I realised that I've not moved on totally. Somewhere in my heart, I still feel deceived and cheated.....I made a decision not to be disturbed by his smses anymore. I've got to be strong.....I'm not gonna let this affect me.......

And forgiveness......damn it....

No comments: