Thursday, December 28, 2006

Failed Plans...Sad...

I was supposed to go shopping at KL....I was supposed to go clubbing at Gotham......but I ended up having dinner at Orchard.....sigh....

Minah had a planned to go KL yesterday night, shop and then come back today. We had decided to bunk with her aunt's family who were there. But the hotel they were staying in, didn't allow us to put two extra beds into the rooms. So we thought of getting a room for ourselves but then the prices were way too expensive....sigh....We tried calling other hotels but we didn't managed to get any rooms at a reasonable price...sigh.....So we had to cancel plans.

Minah decided to overnight at my place. Then we thought of going to Gotham to check it out. But we were not certained whether it would be good today. If the club turns out to be boring,the first time u go there, u might not wanna go there again so Plan No 2 was also cancelled.

In the end we decided to go makan. We had dinner at 'Village' at Heerens. The food was goooood!! I like!! I'll definitely going there again! :)

We turned camera-crazy, starting to take pics from the bus ride itself....haha! I was actually surprised at Minah when she took a lot of pics. It was soo not her....haha...Just look at the number of pics I took...Minah took much more than me! Haha!
dinner at Village-271206 (1)dinner at Village-271206 (2)dinner at Village-271206 (4)dinner at Village-271206 (5)


I'm waiting for Minah to finish her meeting at school. Going to JB.

I'm getting hungry and she still hasn't called!! Argh!!

I'm gonna watch some TV! Damn!

No comments: