Monday, January 22, 2007

Pokkiri-Super Duper!

I've never been a fan of Vijay but I wanna get the VCD of Pokkiri. The movie was great! Super great! It was so funny, I had a tummy ache from all that laughing. This is the first time I actually enjoyed a Vijay movie. The last time I ever bothered to endure a Vijay movie was Sivakasi coz of Prakash Raj. But this time, I liked everything about that movie!! It was funny from beginning to end. They evoked comedy into the movie even in the climax where everyone was bashing each other up!

The songs were good, no great!! So were the choreographry....you could clearer see that it is a Prabu Deva movie! And wat can I say about my favourite Prakash Raj.....He's the best! Simply the best! :)

So if any of you are contemplating whether you should watch that movie, go ahead! Its great! Trust me, worth your $10. :)

I had a great time laughing my lungs out. The guy I went with and I were laughing very loudly much to the dismay of the old lady who was sitting beside us.

I know: "The guy I went with"....Yes, Ket has started dating and has found this really cute-looking guy whom she can click with but the fellow's leaving for Australia in June.....damn.....But no matter how romantic he is or how nice he seems or how potential he may be, she is not going to make any major decisions now! :)

My classes are starting tomorrow and I'm stressed....very stressed.....Thank god, I'm only taking one module now....

I never knew Nestum in Milo would taste this good.....

No comments: