Monday, December 11, 2006

Habi's hooked, now its left with me and Vanitha, I think she's next..

3 straight weeks of clubbing makes me sooooo sick of it! And I have Minah to thank for that....damn.....The next time she tries to coax into going clubbing with her, I'm gonna have my stand and say no if I don't feel like it. Damn, and at the end of it, she pissed me off bad! Argh!

I'm pretty impressed with those who club every week. U guys are good. I can't never be like that.

Life's been good. I've been taking a lot of time for myself. Went for pampering spa treat on Wednesday at Batam. Can't wait to go again in Feb. It was super shiok and the amount I paid was even more shiok! Cheap cheap, dirt cheap! :) If anyone of u want more details, just ask. I tell u, its worth your money! :)

And I finally took a big step and rebonded my hair. Finally! I have manageable hair and I love it! I looks better than the last time I did it 5 years ago. YES!!!!

At Takashimaya with my freshly rebonded hair; don't mind the greasy face!
Takashimaya (1)

Me and my Mudpie at NYDC. I love it! And don't mind the dark eye circles!
Takashimaya (2)

Vanitha and I attended Habibah's wedding on Sunday. Both of us almost cried during the ceremony. Friend getting married mah...hehe..I still we were silly trying to hold back the tears...hehe....
Habi's wedding (3)

Now its left with me and Vanitha...damn....I have this love-hate relationship with wedding now.Damn....I love my saree......wat do u think?....I'm having some kind of saree maddness now. I bought another new one that day and I can't wait for the lots of sarees that I told my mum to get me....Hahaha....I'm 'evil'!

Mum's in India, my ex-maid left for Sri Lanka yesterday, Ganesha left for India yesterday, Minah's leaving for Perth on Thursday....ARGH!!!!!!

No comments: