Friday, December 01, 2006

Big Momma's left.... :(

Big Momma left for India yesterday. I know its wierd but I miss her....sigh.....We are never on good terms but everytime she leaves the country, I get depressed.....sigh......I'm gonna be sooooo bored till she comes back which is around Christmas time.

I'll look forward to the goodies she's gonna bring back from India...hehe...more sarees! :)

My 2nd cousin bro won't be a bachelor when he comes back from India. Why are so many people getting married....sigh.....this doesn't help in anyway.....I still have another 4 years to find a hottie I can settle down with....damn...that seems soooo short......argh!

I've been feeling like a whole new person nowadays. I don't know what changed me but I feel lighter and happier overall even though the sad bug does bite me at times, which irritates me.

I realised that I made too many compromises in the past. And I really don't want to make the same mistakes again.

Can u believe its Dec already? The year is going to end in another 31 days....damn...that's fast. Hopefully the new year is better. But I know I'll be less bored then with school and tuition.

My first picture after I had my chicken pox. I guess I'm beginning to look better than I used to. And I kinda like this picture. Don't u think it looks sweet? :)

No comments: