Friday, December 22, 2006

jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way...

The Christmas mood is here!!! :) Had so much fun today! Had our Division's Year End Party and I'm tired from all that laughing, screaming and clapping! Haha!! It was really fun! Lucky thing I did not leave early as planned.

And I got my 5-year long service award during the party. Damn....5 years at MOE....so fast....I seemed like I just joined yesterday....sigh.....time flies.....

It was a gift shower in the office. We had our own Christmas Gift Exchange for those in the Poting Team, wrapped up some last minute gifts for the higher management and those from other depts, played Santa Claus distributing gift.....

My gifts for 2006:

DIY Curtain from Adeline. She knows I love to DIY and she got me this. I know its colourful but its kinda cute! Gonna do it and hang up in my room!!

This is from Mrs Goh! She always gets me this kind of nice smelling stuff! She knows I love it!

My collection of other gifts-The big orange pouch was from Kok Kwang. Its supposed to be travel carrier. Good for holding toiletries. Serene got me a shopping voucher from Tangs! Ah, I love her! Peiying gave me a towel, wrapped up like a cake. I almost thought it was a real cake! The 'Seat Taken' thing is actually a tissue holder, from Chew Teng. Useful for chopping places at coffee shops! Haha! Doreen gave me that small green compact mirror. Its so vintage and nice! Liying gave me that small notebook. Hwee Choon gave me that puppy sock. I'm gonna put my MP3 player in it. And Ah Cheng gave that small red handphone accessory. It looks so lovely!

But the best gift would be what I got in the Christmas Gift Exchange. I got a Light Up Cushion from Maggie. Its so soft and lovely but the irony, its in pink....but wat the hell, I love it! Its so nice to hug. I'm still contemplating whether I should leave it at home or at the office.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh ya, during lunch we went to this shop at Anchorpoint and I bought this new addtion to my office deco:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cute hor! Hehehehehe!!!

Ok, Ok, I know...photos overload....finally last but not least:


Me with the so-called Christmas tree in my office!
christmas tree at SPS

:)I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

No comments: