Monday, December 18, 2006

Rainy Days R Here To Stay...

I haven't been able to blog recently and I have no idea why. I would wanna blog and I would log on, click on 'Create a new post' and then....blank.....nothing.....my mind goes blank and I don't know what to type.....damn.....

Today my mind is not blank. :)

Rain rain rain rain....no rain you complain, everyday rain you complain.....sigh...I like the rain. I kinda get pissed when I got to go out in the rain but then the atmosphere is cool and nice and smell of rain is lovely....I like.. :) But I hate it when I fall sick because of this. Been having flu and fever and have only started recovering now.

Just finished wrapping all my Christmas gifts and I feel so happy! I just love Christmas! The joy of giving gifts and receiving them....ah...so nice! :)

Been spending money alot lately. Had a couple of rounds of shopping. A lot of new clothes, shoes, bags....sigh....and I'll be collecting my new handphone in few days. I should be feeling guilty that I'm spending so much money but I'm not and this is bad....*winks*

I gotto to go to bed now or else I won't be able to wake up on time tomorrow. :)

PS: I don't why but I'm much more happier now! Seriously, I feel so light and happy! I'm enjoying my life!!! :):):)

No comments: