Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

My camera has died on me! I wanna cry!! But then its 5 years old and its time I got myself a new camera too....sigh.....this means $$ flying away but nvr mind, I'll just look on the bright side : I'll be getting a new camera with more megapixel and a slimmer one....Now the hunt for a new camera begins! Till then I just got to rely on Victor to lend me his camera....hehehe....I guess the camera will be with me most of the time....hehehehe...*evil tots*

Its Christmas Eve!!! I love the Christmas season!! I've done my job of being Santa Claus and distributed my gifts for colleagues already. Received mine too!! I love my colleagues! They always get me things that I like!!

My Gifts from my colleagues for this year!
I'm going for a Christmas Eve mass, like after 10 years. The last time I went, was in Melaka, with my granny. It was fun but I had a hard time, trying to keep awake. Hopefully it doesnt happen today....hehehe.....
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!

HO HO HO!!!

No comments: