Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Back to where I started....

Its interesting how life works…...truly…..Life teaches us a lot of lessons and whether we learn from them is solely in the individual’s hands….

My life totally went through a major overhaul from July to October this year. So many changes, so many ups and downs and so many lessons learnt and a lot of knowledge gained.

I’m happy that after a turmoil of events, things are slowly settling down. Almost everything seems to be getting to normal except for the small nitty-gritty stuffs that are bearable.

The year is coming to an end soon, in like 20 days!!! That’s fast!! Wow!! What a year I had! I made a decision to enjoy my prime; 25 and I did!!! Putting aside those sad moments, I had alot more happy moments to smile about and it wouldn’t have been possible without my lovely friends!!! U all know who you are!! Love u all a lot!! :) And even though I almost became broke, thanks to all that shopping, I’m still happy that I at least spent my money on myself! :)

I’m back with MOE. Interesting rite, I left MOE and came back within 3 months. And I went back to the same branch but for a different position-I’m now the PA to my Deputy Director. The current PA, Shamu, tendered in her resignation and they were looking for a replacement and they asked me if I wanted to and I agreed after strong consideration.

Well, new position but same place and same colleagues. I feel more at home here. Guess it’s the sense of belonging since I’ve been here for so long.

I have till Thursday to learn her job and then I’m left on my own. I learn better when its hands-on. Another month or so and I should be settling into my position and I’ll be doing it for the next 3/5 years or so, as a sign of gratitude. No big.

The weekend was good. We celebrated my cousin brother’s 1st wedding anniversary as a surprise to him, on Saturday. Although it didn’t turn out the way I wanted (all thanks to an uncle!), I felt happy seeing the surprised happy look on my brother’s place.

And me got my Christmas present from Victor! He bought me an anklet, with bells!! Now I’m super noisy where ever I go. Everyone in the office knows it when I’m coming!! Hehehe!! I likeeeee!! :)

My hectic lifestyle of school and tuitions have started again this week. Oh well, I just have pull through 2008 and I’ll be stable after that. I know I can do it.

Now I have my exams to worry about. I need to start mugging. My exams are less than a month away. Damn! This time, I seriously don’t understand more than half of what was taught in class. Damn! Die!!

No comments: