Friday, August 31, 2007

YaaTha!

The next time I say that I wanna go see some star at a shopping mall, I should get myself kicked in the ass!

I'm totally into Heroes! That show is great! And of course, i watch for another reason: Sendhil Ramamurthy! The Indian hottie in it! Damn, he's hot, super hot! Sizzling hot I should say! Ok ok, I'll stop...hehehe....

So he, together with some of the cast from Heroes were making a presence at Vivocity and I dragged Ganesha along since he was also a fanatic of that show. Boy, was I in for a shock when I was there......The place was freaking packed!!!! I didn't know that there would be sooooo many people who would be as crazy as me!!!!

I managed to squeeze thru the crowd and got myself a place near the red carpet. And i waited like for more than an hour to get a close-up glimpse of Sendhil Ramamurthy and this is the nearest i got:
Heroes (6)
Damn! Anyway I'll just be glad that I got to his face in the flesh! Did I just sound pathetic?Damn!

Anyway here's a picture of him that I always drool at!

No comments: