Thursday, August 30, 2007

Things happen when u least expect it....

I've been lazy.....very lazy.....hehe.....

I've been wanting to blog but then the laziness bugs hits me and i dont blog....hehe....

Ok, everything has been going a bit fine. I'm on the 'ORD' mood, trying very hard to clear my off. I have so much and yet my boss wants me around to help with her some stuff.I don't want to leave on bad note so I rather stay on and help her and fuck off forever....hehehe......and let them die on their own after that.....hehehehehe....horrible arent I...hehe.....

Its been 4 weeks since I clubbed! Isnt that great! I feel great! Not sleepy feelings, not guilty feelings! Let's see how long more I can go without clubbing! Being at home on a Saturday night is just sooooo lovely!!! I like!

I have updated alot of pics in Flickr. You can view them there. Pics taken on the last time I went clubbing, taken after we went to watch the drama, taken at Sentosa. The Sentosa ones are the funniest! All those funny and wierd poses! hehehe....Minah and I were like tourists!!

I had a nice farewell dinner from my boss on Saturday. After working late on Saturday, we hopped down to the NYDC at Holland Village and had a great dinner! That was very sweet of her. :)

There was this Cookie Monster next to my table and we took it and started entertaining ourselves with it while waiting for our food to arrive!

That's Wei Long (my temp) and me! N this is the whole gang of us, including our temp staff!
Farewell dinner at NYDC HV (1)Farewell dinner at NYDC HV (2)

Life's been ok so far. Am just waiting for the new job to start. Good stuff have been happening around me! Two of my friends whom I introduced to each other are together now! I'm like soooo happy for them!!! Am keeping my fingers crossed that things would work out for them well!

I've learned that sometimes things happen when u least expect it....Something which I never ever thought about is happening. I have no idea whether its for good or bad but I guess I'll just live in the moment.....Let's just see how things work out.... :)

Good luck to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes good luck to you =)