Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Chocolatey!!!

I cant believe that Sentosa has become so expensive! I was there on Saturday as Minah had some free tickets to a few attractions. At the end of the day, we calculated on how much we would have paid and we realised that we really saved alot with the free tickets. Most the attractions were not worth the price at all except for Underwater World but we didn't go for that.
But we really chose the wrong day to go there. The weather was freaking hot. Both of us were sweating and were totally tired at the end of the 'excursion'. But we had fun, chatting, taking crazy pictures!!

I'm still waiting for Minah to send me the pics. As always......Once she sends me, I'll upload them :) She owes me a lot of pictures!!

I've been having chocolates! N lots of them!!! In different variations!!! And now I have a huge pimple on my forehead and other small ones around my face, thanks to all that chocolate indulgence!!!

I tried 'Chocolate Prata'. I was very skeptical about it when Jonathan suggested it to me. I mean 'chocolate' and 'prata' dont really mix together. They sound so off when you picture them together. But i did try after some persuasion and I tell u its fantastic!!!! Shiok!!!
My colleague Shawn was telling me how the Missy Donuts at Bukit Panjang Plaza was very nice and people are always queuing in long queues just to buy it. So after tuition today, I went there and bought the donuts. They were really good!!! Yum yum!!!
I and my bro polished off everything in like 20 mins!!!! N as always i bought everything in chocolate and one in maple-tat's also chocolate wat.....heheheheheh.............
I'm going there for more!!!!!! :)

No comments: