Friday, August 17, 2007

Moving on finally....

I finally took a big step and got out of my comfort zone.....

I tendered in my resignation yesterday. Got another job.

A much more challenging one (as if my life isn't challenging enough).....

I just thought of doing something, instead of being stuck at the same place....

Hopefully I made a good decision......*crosses fingers*

Change is always so scary.....damn.....I'm gonna miss everyone here.....I've had too many fond memories here at MOE......sigh......but Change is good....

I'm finally moving on.......

:)

5 comments:

rajah said...

Best of Luck in your new Endeavours!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job...
You have survived so far, what more a new job eh? :D

Thugchic

*BabyKet* said...

Hello Rajah! Thank you!

Thuggy: Thanks dearie!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't haf said it better myself Di... Don't cha worry darling.. everything will go well!
Be blessed! :)

*BabyKet* said...

Kanz & Thug: Laus u much much!